Even great games sometimes need a helping hand. It is true of the Tekken 8 game as well. Every now and then, a really great game does come along and we cannot say enough of the Tekken franchise as it is. It is an utter joy to present this fan made Tekken 8 wishlist which will, hopefully, make the game a better one overall. This wishlist features all the things that we expect in no particular order.
Tekken 8 Wishlist: Best Features We Expect
Tekken is a great fighting game and it has plenty of space for new features. The new features may include the following.
- More characters may come in but some of the old ones must return too: This idea stems from the fact that two main things drive the users into playing predictable games. One is the new experiences which are offered and the other is nostalgia. To stimulate the nostalgia factor, you must be able to use the older characters which had populated the game. This is an absolute must.
- Story expansion mode: So that the players have access to better roles. Roles are defined traditionally by the back stories. And what better back story can there be other than the well-developed character arcs. Arcs can be used to develop better characters overall as well. The sole objective is to ensure that the players are glued to their online avatars.
- Flashier graphics: Graphics are the lifelines of any good game. So why should the Tekken 8 wishlist be devoid of one? Better blood and other details will help the game in a way which we cannot even imagine. In the end, we would also like to mention that while the Tekken franchise has greatly benefitted from what has considerably been good graphics, it would certainly do them no harm to make them even better.
- Easier gameplay: Gaming is a multitasking business. Hence, it stands to reason that the gaming experience is made as light on the hands as possible. This can be done through a variety of ways. For example, you can now choose, perhaps, to make the key combinations used for a specific move in a manner which do not strain the fingers while using a gaming console.
- VR incorporation: Virtual Reality or VR is the future of gaming and we would absolutely love better VR implementation.
In case you are a fan of the Tekken franchise, you can check out our Tekken 8 wishlist which is updated regularly. Also, do not forget to play the Tekken 7 game religiously, for it is the main key to better gaming on the next entry in the franchise as well.